Since 2000, Full Circle Fund has partnered with over 100 organizations at all different stages. We grant to 501(c)(3) organizations or fiscally-sponsored projects. Occasionally, we find the opportunity to incubate a new innovation within Full Circle Fund.
We select 10-15 organizations annually, award a financial grant ranging from $15,000-$20,000 and define a project or initiative to complete over the course of six to seven months. When you join the Full Circle Fund portfolio, we call you a Grant Partner. View our 2016 Grant Portfolio and learn more about our partnerships here.
The work we do is based on the needs of our Grant Partner and the abilities of our Members. We’ve incubated new ideas; served as a brain trust; advanced organizations to scale; or in some cases, written the first check and gave an idea a chance in this competitive space. Common areas of support from our Members include strategic planning, marketing, business development, fundraising, product development and general organizational development.
As a Grant Partner you will:
- Gain instant access to a network of people and resources that can jumpstart or advance your important initiatives and ideas
- Collaborate with our Members and add real intellectual firepower and a talent pool to any solution or problem
- Establish creative, thoughtful outcomes to your work with meaningful and measured results
Full Circle Fund does not accept formal grant applications, but we are always interested in learning more about innovative organizations and solutions in our issue areas. Here’s a few ways to get started:
- Learn more about Full Circle Fund. Subscribe to our mailing list to get our bi-monthly newsletter and updates.
- Understand our grant criteria. Click here to learn about what we look for.
- Tell us more about your organization. Click here to fill out a short form about you. We share this information with Members during the due diligence phase.